Saturday 25 August 2012

A Thank You Letter ...

Lord,
Thank you for the family you have given me,
Thank you for the wonderful friends you placed in my life,
Thank you for sending the right connections,
Thank you for helping me to be at the right place at the right time,
Thank you for this beautiful comfy home,
Thank you for forgiving me and accepting me just the way I am,
Thank you for giving me salvation and righteousness,
Thank you for the save journey each day,
Thank you for your protection each time I go to bed,
Thank you for giving me a job,
Thank you for molding me to be a great person,
Thank you for your favour everywhere I go,
Thank you for supplying all my needs,
Thank you for a perfect body,
Thank you for good health,
Thank you for the talents you have given me,
Thank you for the knowledge and wisdom,
Thank you for guiding me,
Thank you for blessing me greatly beyond I could imagine,
Thank you for choosing me,
From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment